Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Tuesday 12 November 2013

50 reasons that don't really matter

Because I'm a loser.
Because I'm a failure at everything I do.
Because I'm lazy.
Because I'm a coward.
Because I love myself.
Because I love you.
Because tomorrow is filled with promise.
Because I needed to see more sunsets.
Because I don't deserve it.
Because I don't deserve it.
Because the world is beyond me.
Because nobody cares.
Because I probably won't care in an hour.
Because I give a shit.
Because I don't.
Because I do.
Because I'm too indecisive.
Because it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Because you love me.
Because you wouldn't love me.
Because it's just a chemical reaction.
Because I want you to care.
Because the universe is fucking amazing.
Because I still haven't seen that Kubrick film.
Because I still haven't read that Murakami novel.
Because I still haven't listened to that Bowie song--I've heard it but never listened.
Because it won't change anything.
Because it might change everything.
Because it would disrupt the neighbours.
Because every day is a gift.
Because I'm a pacifist.
Because my favourite shirt is in the wash.
Because it's someone's birthday.
Because I'm an animal, acting on instinct.
Because I'm a person with a soul that shall never rest.
Because your system of belief looks down upon it.
Because I'm not done being angry.
Because I want you to apologise.
Because I need to see how 30 Rock ends.
Because I haven't figured it out to the minute details.
Because it gets better.
Because I'm an idiot.
Because I'm too smart for that.
Because I can be even smarter still.
Because I still owe you.
Because I don't know a good thing when I see it.
Because I don't know.
Because I honestly don't know.
Because I'm too tired even for that?
Because I just didn't.
---

That got real serious real fast... Here have a clip of Tina pubing out pretty hard.

No comments: