Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Sunday 20 October 2013

Presumptuous assumptions


This gif marks the moment I truly began to appreciate just how amazingly layered and complex all people are. Who would have thought that this same person is responsible for writing some of the most heartbreaking and simultaneously heartwarming stories? That's a rhetorical question because we all know that if it weren't, the answer would be, "oh, I don't know? Just about everyone who doesn't judge other based on first impressions and/or the little known facts about them?"

To be completely self-absorbed for like 2 seconds, I wonder what kind of person people think I am and what kind of feats they think I'm capable or incapable of. I wonder if other people wonder this as well about themselves. Things is, we're all very much aware of the layers that make up ourselves, we're aware of the diverse spectrum of emotion and thou--ok it's really hard to try and be all serious with that gif in view..


No comments: