Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tumblin' 'round

You gaiz, you gaizz! I have a tumbler now, a coffee tumbler. But also a tumblr. So quick to follow trends, right? I'll be posting my artworks there mostly because I don't know how to post portfolios and all them but also because I can control the appearance of how these images will be shown much better than I can here or on my deviantart. The visual is just a lot more sleek. Yeah you don't care.



This morning I looked like a chainsmoking, alcoholic bad mother of 3 who hasn't slept in months. I've been getting plenty of sleep, more than enough actually, considering the fact that I'm in college and that's supposed to suck any chance of sleep you'll get but I also don't go to raves (do people still call them that?). I haven't lost any wink of sleep so why am I so sleepy all the time?

In other news, I was in my econometrics class today, trying desperately not to doze off, when I encountered this term:
Maths jokes... awesome.
Discrete, discreet? Harr harr harr get it? Bah! Uncultured swines...

No comments: