Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Tuesday 16 April 2013

It doesn't make sense and it doesn't have to

I don't think there are all that many people in the world who are depraved. I think --or I'd like to think-- that most people are kind and loving. I don't think the world is overrun by evil or anything like that. But there are always going to be those few who want to ruin everything that we have right now or are working towards and there's really no logic in that. Why would anyone do these things? These incomprehensible acts of malice? And why are there so many evidence of this foul behaviour? If the wretched truly are minorities in this world why do they echo louder than the rest of us? Why do they always seem to stumble across enough power to cause so much damage to so many lives around them?

I don't like war. I don't like violence. I don't like manipulations and corruption and all those rotten things that seem to keep happening all around us. And I know I'm not the only one. Today we mourn for our loss in Boston and I imagine tomorrow we would do the same for a different quarter of the world and another quarter another day. Why do we keep adding grief on when there's more than enough?

No comments: