Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 11 April 2013

Bisons are awesome

Ladies, contain yourselves...

I wish I had some sort of pun for bisons. I want to say Acin' Bison but when I actually say it out loud I end up saying "Acin' Basin" and that's not precisely what I mean. I'm not obsessed I swear but if I had like a spirit animal or something, wouldn't it be cool if it was a bison? I had a dream last night (because I decided to sleep rather than study and now.. fuck it. Whatever man, school or no school nobody's getting jobs in this economy!) where this huge, fluffy bison descended from a blackhole which led to a whole different part of the universe and it talked! It talked! And it sounded like James Earl Jones (or at least how I remembered Simba's dad sounded).

In other news, I just found out that you're supposed to soak the paper before you go all crazy with watercolour, whaaat but doesn't paper get disintegrated when you soak it? So yeah, the paper on which I drew the Cosmic Bison wrinkled like hell. Is hell wrinkled?

I'm thinking of making it into a shirt. Maybe. We'll see then...

HAPPY WEEKEND YOU GAIZZ! At least it's weekend for me on account of I have no classes or work tomorrow.

I got mah pun! What did the buffalo say to the calf when he was leaving for school? Bison... heh heheh

No comments: