Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Kickin' It Old School

Just doodling two characters from Gray Area in a different design, I sort of like it actually... I wonder if I should redesign them this way? I have two exams tomorrow, can't really say I'm all that prepared nor can I say I care all that much. That's sort of a bad sign isn't it? Every time I think about school I either want to go back to bed or drop everything and start kickin' it old school a la Breakfast Club.

I don't read music good.. actually, I don't even read music bad.

What do you think they're dancing all badass (or just bad) to? I'd like to think to this:




But dang that smiling face at the end is shit scary.

No comments: