Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Saturday 6 April 2013

Thoughts From the John

Skirts are like the socially acceptable alternative to wearing no pants.
Why can't life have cheat codes? I don't recall The Sims being any less enjoyable when I play with cheat codes.
Any and all of our efforts are futile, might as well stuff my face with brownies and ice cream.
How does Superman cut his hair?
The power of imagination is best illustrated by the ability of a child to play with a filthy box of ice and make a grown ass woman sitting 3 feet away actually envy her for having said box.
Just because something's not in the news anymore doesn't really mean it's no longer a problem, right?
I'll save up when I make enough money to save.
I should randomly go up to tall people, sing "we represent the Lullaby League and we wish to welcome you to Munchkinland!" throw flowers at them and walk away.
A crowded, narrow alley is probably not the best place to stop and tie your shoelaces.
The certainty of some things doesn't necessarily stop it from being completely mortifying, if anything it makes it worse.
We demand creativity but understand no such thing.
Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes!
There will always be more people who need help than those willing to provide it.
Trust is hard to define and even harder to gain but harder still to regain after it's lost.
I had a dream where I kept downing Heinekens. Did their marketing people finally find a way to place products in people's dreams? I don't even like Heineken...
Who are these people facebook keeps suggesting to me with like 159 mutual friends???
I hate colds, it makes me sound like a chain smoking drag queen. And not even the fabulous ones with classy Jimmy Choos.
I can't decide if I'm pragmatic or just a wuss.
So Javert was totally hot for Valjean right? Who remembers a guy from 8 years ago? Completely understandable though, have you seen Hugh Jackman?
Sometimes I feel like I'm forcing people to hear my opinion when really I have absolutely nothing to say.
Do you sometimes read certain books to prove something? Because I totally don't...
I can probably get a Lab, they're really tough so there's a chance that I won't kill it in the first week or so.


*Our bathroom has high ceilings so when my air con is busted, the coolest point in our house is our bathroom so sometimes I just sit there to catch up on my reading. It doesn't help that the temperature has been incredibly hot and dry these past few weeks.

No comments: