Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Down the Lego memory lane

When we were little my sister and I had this huge bucket of Legos and we'd play with it for hours. Not very creatively actually now that I think about it but it was still a lot of fun. One time when mum and I were at a toy store looking for gifts for little kids that she knew (could've been my cousins or whatever, who knows these days...) and there was this section with all the Legos. She turned to ma and said, "When you were little I've always wanted to give you those really huge sets of Lego but then the crisis hit and suddenly they were too expensive so I just kept dreaming that one day we'd make enough to buy them for you." We kept walking on. "But now they're a lot more affordable but you're way too old to play with them any more."  She said.

So the only appropriate response to a statement that bizzare was:


No comments: