Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Sunday 21 April 2013

The outside is kind of dangerous

Misspelled predator there... noice!
I'm pretty terrible at distinguishing sounds but sometimes when I'm walking around campus and there are trees and bushes around you can hear a sort of rattling sound. It's pretty eerie actually, that's why I try to avoid going through these parts on foot. Although bikes aren't really that much better an alternative considering how slow I ride 'em... But yeah the wildlife is pretty gnarly. Twice I almost stepped on a green snake crossing a walk path. Am I crazy or does that qualify as a hostile learning environment red flag?

I hope you can actually read and see what's going on in the panels. They're pretty sloppy I understand. I'm in a sketchy sort of mood these days--in both sense of the term. Maybe I just can't be bothered inking, it's actually pretty tedious work. If the drawing your idea part of the process is the firework show, inking is definitely getting all the paperwork you need to shoot fireworks done part of the job. Not really... Maybe the backstage part of the show. I'm pretty sure there's normally paperwork parts of drawing--in both sense of the term.


This is completely off topic but I think I am overshitting myself and I have been pushing people away as much as I can. Can we just skip ahead to the part where everything's sunny all the time always?

No comments: