Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Resolution for 2013

There are a lot of fucked up people out there. We ask ourselves all the time why these things are happening in our lives and other people's lives but I think the main problem is a lot simpler, people are just really fucked up. Who knows why we're fucked up, if everyone knew their respective reasons then psychiatry probably never would have been invented. But what does it matter now since we're all just popping pills into whining mouths like everyone's the cast of a Judy Garland biopic!

I think what I'm saying is this, I think this year's resolution is just for me to shut up a lot more and listen to people. Seems like a pretty win-win solution, maybe by listening to how messed up everybody else is I'd realise that hey, I'm not that fucked after all! I think that's what everybody really wants out of life, to be understood, but if I'd learned anything last year it's that nobody ever will be. But I also think that if there is some way to reduce the damage or ease the pain people seem to be going through then why not, right? Besides, shutting up and listening seems like a simple enough resolution for me not to fuck up.


What do you think? Have I been listening to U2 one too many times today?

Happy new year folks!

No comments: