Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 27 December 2012

Hey there, wanna see my tits?


lol jks I don't have any. I wish they were mine, I wish I could paint that well but alas they're not.  The above is a painting by Jenny Moed-Korpela, a Finnish artist who paints beautiful wildlife and natural settings. Her series of birds are what really drew me though (haha see what I did there? Drew...) There's just something about adorable birds perching up a tree just chilling in front of painted delicately over musical sheets and notes that makes me want to look at it for hours at a time. What finesse is demonstrated by the details of all the different textures!

See her works on her site or deviantART gallery.

Why is it that I can never keep my pets alive? I wish I had like a cardinal or something but it's probably just going to die after 3 days because of the heat and pollution. And to think I have so much love to give.. because animals are like fun and shit.

Anyway, happy holidays folks! Merry belated Christmas for those who believe in consumerism and Happy New Year. Bring on 2013 am I right? There are already so many things to look forward to in the coming year, Man of Steel for example. Or for those who actually have lives, it's a good year to do awesome things.

---
Since you made it this far, here ya go ya dirty ol' coots!

No comments: