Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 17 May 2012

What is this.. this... thing?!

So my dad got a new phone, God knows what happened to his old one, I never bother asking anymore. And this is basically the conversation we had on it:

"Will you teach me how to use this phone?"
"But I don't know how to use your phone..."
"Well, can you learn how to use it and then teach me?"

Why? WHY??? Because, fuck logic, that's why!
Here's a fun idea, don't get a gadget that you don't know how to use and have no intention of reading the manual to know. Learn how to use your own phone, chrissakes it's a fucking nightmare. I don't know how to use it! I don't really want to know either because it's not my phone! I don't really appreciate phones who think they're smarter than me...

On a side note, just saw Never Let Me Go, that's messed up... I've got to find the book now because I feel like the book must have been better. Not saying that the movie wasn't informative, I think it explains the required things very well. Although, am I the only who's kind of confused what Sally Hawkin's character stood for?

No comments: