Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 15 March 2012

Crossing the list, checking it twice

First thing to cross out from 2012's to-do-list:
Learn to play Moon River on the guitar (not the chords) Huzzah!




Everything else just seems kind of anticlimactic after that announcement but if anyone is interested, I got back from Jambi, which is a wonderful place with beautifully ornate governmental buildings, stilt houses, Buddhist temples and untouched swamp areas into which you could boat ride (albeit not safely but 'safe' is such a subjective term!), Community will start airing today and I don't know why I'm excited about this considering I'm still just finishing the first season.


And I realised why I hate whatever it is society expects me to be doing:


Fun graphs are fun!
I mean what the blithering shit is that!


Exams are coming up and all I can think about is drawing something amazing on my bedroom walls.

No comments: