Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Sunday 18 September 2011

Eureka!

Last week I discovered a lot of things about myself. I found out that I only have like 3 pairs of pants, that spicy food goes right through me and that I feel suffocated living at home with my parents. Because for the first time in my life, I lived a few days without them and as cold as it may seem, it was invigorating! It's possible that it felt so great because it was only a few days while any longer and I would end up bawling in fetal position, singing "papa can you hear me!!!!!!" as theatre and Streisand enthusiasts throw empty bottles at me from across the street  for butchering a classic.

I also found out that there is a part of me that regretted not trying out ballet as a little girl. The other part is just really grateful that my growth isn't stunted further.

I complained about not having an epiphany not long ago, I wouldn't call this one per se but it's not bad. And with this, I admit, I am rather slow what can I do?

No comments: