Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Wednesday 21 September 2011

You... Shall Not... Pass!

One of my classes today was taught by this guy who looked like an apprentice Gandalf and apprentice Dumbledore so the whole time I wasn't busy with trying hard not to fall asleep, I was imagining the way in which a cub Aslan were to barge through the doors and roar "Bitches, let's light up this joint!" while the former teaches the latter on how to resurrect himself into becoming a white wizard. Although I'm not sure what the legal age for smoking a drug cigarette is for a wild feline.

It was a good class though, Gandalf was telling us how important it is for us to think beside the financial value of things when you go out into the world. Or at least that was what I gathered.. It's pretty rare for someone who has been in the job for so long to still have that sort of drive so I absolutely admire him, it gives me hope that maybe I don't have to whore myself in the future.

Sweet Lord, Can You Feel the Love Tonight is playing!

No comments: