Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 31 March 2011

'We Live in a Beautiful World'


Oh my God! This is probably one of many things that I absolutely love about life. And not just jeans actually, just pants in general, the way it slides down without any struggle is just.. therapeutic. Another thing is walking barefoot on grass, especially in the morning --right after the dew is gone of course.

One time when I was completely bummed about everything that went down with my life, my sister told me about this tumblr: http://just-littlethings.tumblr.com and it reintroduced me about the things I love about life in general, the simplicity of it all is just poetic and God damn beautiful! I know it sounds cliched but with every page I read was a smile across my face. I mean pizza and beer does that as well but this one is healthier for your physique I think. On a side note, Glutton for Punishment had an episode where Bob Blumer went 5 days without eating or drinking anything but Guiness, is that good for the liver?

Aaaand I --well my sister again actually, I should send her a gift basket or something hm. How does another free shirt that can never be washed due to lack of thinking through sound kiddo?-- found the song from like years ago that channel 10 used to play on their ads, it was Don't Panic by Coldplay and I'm playing it on loop and the happiness the song gave me back then are coming back. And in spite of the crazy depressive Accounting class, getting rained on while wearing a white shirt and the 'oh I probably failed whatever' painting exam, I am so happy right now! Fuck! :D

No comments: