Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Monday 3 January 2011

Start of Year Melancholia

I was watching a home video from when I was two, with a head full of hair like present day Bruce Willis. I remember when I was little I used to always suck my thumb and grown ups would come up to me and ask what my thumb tasted like and I would tell them 'chocolate'. Either I was proof that believing so much that something is a certain way tricks the brain into thinking that it is reality or I was already a very sarcastic person from birth.

Listening to Fanfarlo's I'm a Pilot with the words 'if I stay in this room, they'll remember me for my youth' over and over again gave me an interesting way of spending my life and coping with the ugly process known as aging. But I'm not a rich Texan who can afford buying the hotel I get kicked out of. And If I really did that, there's not much to remember me for anyway. What a sad way to die...

No comments: