Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 30 December 2010

In the Days of Auld Lang Syne....

...A new year unfolds

something I drew in 2008, still applies don't you think?
Let us review this year's resolution shall we? To cut down on the incessant comments, I'll just cross out the ones I failed to do and put a happy face ( :D like so) on the ones I succeeded.

1. I will cut down on my consumerism habits, spending less than all of my allowance per month
2. I will cut down on the whinging if possible, stop altogether.
3. I will work harder on my studies so I can get into art school  AND sadface :c
4. I will exercise more :\
5. I will cut down on the lounging around in front of any screens :D
6. I will care more about the world and its problems :D
7. I will be nicer to all those around me who aren't a complete bitch
8. I will stop calling everyone bitches
9. I will reduce the vulgar nature of my language
10. I will stop using 'shit' as different adjectives because of my small range of vocabulary :'DD
11. I will start eating healthier (and gain more weight dammit!!!) :'DDD
12. I will stop condemning smokers to death! :G <-- I don't even know what that is
13. I will stop condemning ignorant people to death

6/13! :'D

New resolution:
MUFFIN TOP NO MORE!!!!!! D:<
Though really, that's more for the holidays. I know I sound like one of those skinny bitches who complain about being fat when she isn't. What's that? Real women have curves? I have curves, I have too many bloody curves that I have to freaking draw in class... frigging econ. I don't think I have a muffin top, even though admittedly my pants are getting tighter. Seeing as I have the mileage of a chainsmoker, I just want to get fit.

No comments: