Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 30 December 2010

2010 in a nutshell


lol paint..
I mean if you ignore the oil spill, the Koreas tension, the shocking return of cholera and Justin Biebers' AMAs it really wasn't so depressing. And for me personally, so many amazing things happened. I graduated, walked all the way to school, went to my first concert (and found out I'm not too keen on noise and flashing lights), lost my virginity to a bike saddle, met up with a bunch of friends I haven't seen in a long time, pulled my first all nighter for school, stopped eating red meat, discovered the magic that is Glee and their renditions of various theatre classics, got spooned by complete strangers in a crowded train, lost all the files in my computer, survived the first semester of college, had someone throw out half of my turkey leg by mistake, saw a bunch of movies I didn't understand, paid way too much for a pair of shoes, read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, figured out how to play the Girl From Ipanema, lived through Gone With the Wind (and frankly my dear, I really didn't give a damn...)

And perhaps most amazing of all, I went to a varsity volleyball practice and had my very own Daria moment...
This one to be exact:
and yes, the moment was set on loop.
It was actually a big fail moment so it's pretty sad considering the circumstances but at the same time, it's something I've always wanted to do.

So yes! 2011, bring it.

No comments: