Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Sunday 22 August 2010

Why You Don't Want Me Present At Parties.

My antisocial/murderous intent peaked at an all time high last week. Probably the most disturbing part of this fact is that the reason behind it was just noise. I'm sorry, I just have a really low tolerance for noise. I'm not saying that I would give up the ability to hear because I enjoy the music of nature and occasionally eaves dropping on housewives gossiping on the way to school but only when they are on a moderate level.

Whenever there is a traffic jam and the cars around us honk to indicate their sense of impatience, I sometimes feel the need to step out of the car, yank their car horns out and then shoot the remains of the horn before handing it back to the respected drivers. I seriously feel like tracking down who invented the thing and have him/her assassinated. My sister told me how it's not worth 25 to life but I think the peace and quiet might be worth it, I don't know, maybe I'm just more of a psychopath than one expects.

I remember that episode of Bones where there was this guy who killed his singer neighbour because he was singing so loud, it scares me too but I saw a sense of justification in the murder.

So imagine the level of restraint I had to go through when there were hundreds of people just yelling at the top of their lungs last week. I am 100% for the building of character and how you say.. 'toughness' but hey! Guess what works better? Sarcasm. I would be better off if you had told me that my parents adopted me and don't even love me than if you yell at me. Actually, you would be better off, I mean either way I won't have a knife through my face, you on the other hand... I shall vouch for nothing.

I seriously think I'd be more murderous if I weren't so lethargic. So by God, be grateful that I'm lazy.

---
Bear in mind that it's not that I took anything personally. It's just.. I have an almost tendency to kill people who are too loud for their own good.

No comments: