Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Friday 30 July 2010

hunting part tres

Gray Area: Birdcall

I know where that sort of bird call can come in handy... is that even a bird call? I don't even know, hunting is not a big part of my life. I just realised I gave the poor man a shotgun to hunt, not the most subtle.


Annoying noises remind me of Janice from Friends, oh.. My... God! I saw The Parent Trap (again) last night and she was the freaking camp person! That should be enough to cause emotional trauma. Other things I've noticed are: Jess, Cess, Tess (the nanny, whatev) is a major beard and how they didn't send the lost kid back to town, boy will grow up with churches converting him straight. Oh snap! My sister and I were saying how awful the parents and everyone were because they didn't notice the switched girls and would in turn reply to each other "to be fair, she's one person" but it's quite amazing how alive their acting were if you compare it with some others who have to act in front of green screens opposite of tennis balls on sticks.

Disney channel seems to be doing some kind of a seeing LiLo off to jail tribute by playing her movies, I wish they'd play Mean Girls.. Probably shouldn't though.
Freaky Friday was okay, they should play that. Then again, Chad Michael Murray with 90s boy band hair? *shudder*

^I know that had nothing to do with the strip, I just thought I'd tell you guys.

--

A technical issue I want to share, I haven't written or drawn in days so you can tell that the lines here are a bit more shaky and unstable than usual so I apologise for that. I felt it when I was drawing and it was really frustrating because it took double the time. Another issue is the scanner, I don't know why but it took me 4 gos before I got a clean scan, they would be blurry or dark or overly sensitive so that took even longer. Also, I think I will start signing it outside of the panels so it wouldn't disrupt the pictures.

No comments: