Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Sunday 25 July 2010

Circus

The ticking clock reminded me of just how fast time was going.As I drew a breath, seconds have flown and more time had been wasted.How much time now?Sixty times twenty four times seven times four times, oh my!I lost count.Why, counting the seconds has wasted yet even more seconds!What shall I do with myself?I know what I have done and what I am now doing to the subject but the future!Yes, the future is where the real trivia lies.Although, what is the current present but the past’s future?Perhaps I did know of the future in the past for I knew I would only be wasting more seconds.Ah, thinking about this is a waste furthermore.What shall I do?Get up and make breakfast?No, that would be far too ordinary, what excitement exists between the lines of routine?Getting up is a must, though.In order to do anything I must first be on my feet.Yes, yes, I will get up.On the other hand, one accomplishes so much in her dreams.The dream is where one goes to get inspired.No, that won’t do, I am inspired enough, and it is because I have been inspired too much that I am confused as to what to do.Okay, getting up then.Should I get up on my feet or on my hands?How curious and lively it would be if I did the latter.Oh, but I must be forgetting that I cannot in fact walk on my hands like those of the circus.Dear me, I have wasted even more time now.How much time now?The clock was still ticking.

---
I just realised I haven't done shit with my life and it's almost over :(

No comments: