Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Stomach THIS old hag!

This weekend I ate everything they threw at me and gained 2 kilos only for it to be lost the next morning. Now where the hell could it have possibly gone?? I didn't suddenly sleepwalk and ran a marathon, did 100 push ups or rowed my way across the pacific ocean -at least not that I know of. Although there is also the possibility that aliens abducted me that night and performed some crazy lipo on me, better than probing I always say. I weighed myself the next morning wondering if the 12 hour sleep (ok.. noon) could have added my weight because you know what people say, when you eat and sleep you're bound to gain more weight -and prone to heart attacks but nooo. I thinkI'm going to throw in the towel on this whole weight gain program, take that resolution!

So I'm still not eating meat, I miss it to be honest but it's a good thing. Animals should not be slaughtered for our own benefit. I guess I'm just understanding how hard quitting cold turkey would be on people. I apologize smokers, drug addicts and alcoholics.

On a side note, I saw Memento (and found out who Guy Pierce is..), A Single Man and Shutter Island and did not get any one of them. I suppose this is when I should admit that I need school to keep me.. not completely stupid. But come on! I found out it was Captain Stottlemeyer without the ol' stache in Shutter Island! That should be worth something right?

No comments: