Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 10 June 2010

Someday My Prince Will Come

We saw Snow White on tv yesterday, it was weird because I could remember parts of it very clearly from the times I watched it long ago. Also because Ms White has a freakishly high pitched voice and it shocked my sister and me how she didn't die because she's so oblivious to everything.

- She enters a little house in the middle of a forest that belonged to 7 old geezers (whom she thought had strange names.. right, Snow...) she then cooks and cleans and stuff for them despite not knowing who the hell they are.

- She listens to what forest creatures have to say and follows them around.

- She falls in love with probably the first human male she encountered who serenaded her and ends up marrying him or something in a castle in the sky.

- She had no second thoughts about the weird hag that came to give her a magic apple, even though she had warts, wore a black robe and cackles quite often.

How did everything turn out fine for her??? Oh 50s, it was such a simple time back then.. It was still an enjoyable movie, I still like Pinocchio better (yes, children gambling and smoking cigars...) JIMMINEY CRICKET!

Meanwhile I am trying to learn how to drape which as it turns out needs a lot of patience, thimbles and super craftsmanship. NO WAY! Shock.

Oh a few days back I saw this exhibition for the french festival of spring (I actually forgot what it's really called) H'ATTITUDE by Benoit Mussolin where it's all headwear in a really awesome display and they were so cool. I felt like taking a few hats under my shirt and walking off, maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I don't know how that fedora got there, I've never seen it before. That security footage has been tempered with! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO FRAME ME! What?

No comments: