Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Tuesday 3 December 2013

I've made my first sales!

I opened an account on Society6 this April where I would upload drawings that people can buy as art prints or other merchandise like t-shirts and mugs and phone covers etc, and after months I've finally made my first sales. It might not seem like a big deal but it is to me because I'm putting out work that I enjoy making. I have always liked drawing stuff on blank t-shirts and people probably think I'm vain or self-indulgent because I'd be wearing stuff I made myself, but the thing about that is I draw stuff that I want to wear and can't find anywhere. With the things I upload to the store, I also hold the same philosophy, I won't post things that I personally would not want to wear or exhibit in my home. So the fact that there are even 2 or 3 other people out there in the world (who have the means and access to order stuff from the store) who feel the same way about my works makes me feel giddy inside.

I don't know if you're one of those 3 people who ordered the shirts and phone case, but if you are then I wish to thank you and I hope you enjoy the products (also, you have awesome taste!)

No comments: