Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 17 January 2013

Daddy, daddy, daddy, all my life I've been tryin' to find my place in this world

"What sick ridiculous puppets we are. What a gross little stage we dance on. What fun we have, dancing, fucking. Not a care in the world. Not knowing that we are nothing, that we are not what was intended....on the subway today a man came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk: a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head began to hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I couldn't stop laughing."

~Se7en

I saw Silver Linings Playbook recently so naturally that got me to thinking about dancing, the literal kind of dancing. I wish I could dance, it looks really fun if you can just move and express yourself like Gene Kelly or.. Robyn. But then I remembered that I liked sleeping and laying on the couch, watching movies all day. So it's all good. John Doe would probably have me killed for sloth though. I'd protest and complain about it if I wasn't so lazy.

No comments: