Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Monday 12 November 2012

Oh to drift, life is but a dream

Floating along the currents of the Sunda Strait, drifting further and further from the shore. "Ah!" I thought to myself, "This is exactly where I want to be." There is the allure of a simpler life that comes with a house in the coastal town, where you can get up in the morning and set your boats up to sea to fish for the day's meal. And that was all there was to life. But I couldn't shake this feeling of yearning had I chosen such a life; an unquenchable thirst for new things. Ah the life of a scholar! What a thing to aspire to. I think for the time being I simply want to continue.

Completely unrelated but for November we have...

A View of a View from a Canal
Lookit, so fancy, framed with glossy wood and shit!

No comments: