Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Monday 16 April 2012

Getting Lost

I saw this beautiful photograph of Venice and it reminded me of how complex the city really is. It's built like a labyrinth and even with a map, you could get lost in there. But then getting lost in Venice isn't exactly the worst thing in the world is it? I mean at least you're in one of the most beautiful cities in the world right?

Then I think about how I'm almost always lost where ever I am. And I'm not going to lie, they're no Venice. But if the absolute worst really does happen and I get so lost to the point that I don't even know what to look for, I hope I can throw my head back and laugh at the irony of today's conversations. I hope I can at least be that kind of person who can look at the funny things in life even when there's hardly anything to laugh about.

But this also reminds me of that episode of Tweenies when the woman(?) was in a maze and told us that when we are in a maze we should just follow our noses. Did the tweenies even have noses? Bitch high as fuck...

On a random note, I'm listening to Julie London right now. I need to find me some peppier songs...

No comments: