Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 5 April 2012

2 a.m. Delirium

I don't think I like people as much as I like the idea of people.
Has 'The Hall of the Mountain King' always been frightening?
Jakarta is a nightmare to take strolls in.
I have never failed anything in my life but I also have never attempted anything.
I'm not worried about my exam results which makes me wonder: why am I doing this if I don't care enough to worry?
Listening to dubstep while hungover could actually kill me.
I really miss white sandy beaches.
I also really miss Judy Garland.
Sometimes I can't tell if I genuinely don't care or just too lazy to care.
Is it possible that my aspirational figure is Garfield the cat?
Madeleine Stowe can't possibly be older than my mother.
A turkey sandwich would be nice right about now.
Is there an actual psychological reason as to why I haven't been able to really finish anything?
I hope there isn't a snake in my room like there are on those shows about hoarders.
Thundercats is a terrible show.
Does Michael Bay have a personal vendetta against people's childhoods?
What if I'm deathly allergic to something I've never consumed before?
I hate economics, I really do.
How can my dad's political views be so different to mine? Has he always given us space to form our own opinions or was I just raised by a lot of left-wing tv shows?
Why would anyone name a sport's team after a pair of socks?
I'm Chiquita Banana and I've come to say bananas have to ripen in a certain way.
I must be a nightmare to travel with.
Do Indonesians just have no regards for street names?
I don't like being guilttripped into not shopping.
I should really read more.
What is a meter maid?

No comments: