Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 1 March 2012

I am tired


Everyone is looking for validation, from ourselves, from others, and sometimes we hurt each other in the process but even more often, we forget that we do and we forget why we're looking in the first place.


It's frustrating to think about how many people need help when there aren't too many in shape to help them, and all the while I'm sitting in the sidelines, waiting for change to happen. And while I'm waiting, I keep losing hope in humanity though not sooner than I lose hope in myself. Sometimes I wish I could sleep and wake up without knowing what I know today because god knows how much longer I can pretend not knowing.


--
Are you wondering about the picture? I am too but I think it had to do with the fact that way back then the Japanese thought Halley's Comet had the ability to suck the oxygen (or exhale poisonous gas?) as it passes earth so people either had to hold their breaths until it passes or breathe the air inside those tyres, hence them being hung on people's necks. The details are a little sketchy and I don't know how truthful it is, but the things you learn from Doraemon is amazing!

No comments: