Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Sunday 26 February 2012

Dialogue and other tv stuff

Although I think the race card line is my all time favourite!


Malory : So when I asked for cucumbers slices, which one of you idiots sent up zucchini?
Cheryl : Oh, well that would be.. that would be..
Pam    : That would be Jane, who did that.
Malory : “Scatter-brain” Jane?
Cheryl : I know, she’s just a mess.
Pam    : Because this is obviously zucchini.
Malory : Oh, like you’d recognize a vegetable that wasn’t wrapped in a Monte-Cristo sandwich.
Pam    : What’s that supposed to mean?
Malory : ....That is Pam, isn’t it?

~Archer


I just heard that Pan Am will be cancelled.. They just started airing it on tv here so we're only a few episodes in but I'm already into it. I guess this means it'll be easier for me to just hack it from my system then I wouldn't be as upset as I was when I heard Community was cancelled (but there's rumour that it's getting picked up?). What is up with that though? How come shows with great promise keep getting canned? What happened to the days of Lost where the audience had no idea where the story is going for   seasons and yet it kept running. We still have shows like Desperate Housewives that seemed to have jumped 10 sharks and Dexter, I loved that show until they killed off Rita because it just got really weird after that.


Archer is another great show that I fear will wither away like its predecessor Frisky Dingo. It's wonderfully written, the style is really fun and has loads of visual gags, and the cast is like Magnolia good. Which spells doom. Nobody really cares for these things anymore, we just want to watch kids getting made up, knocked up or liquored up.


Oh man The Artist won best picture, now I really have to see it. Along with a bunch of other stuff..

No comments: