Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Friday 17 February 2012

Rainfall and My Guitar

The water was freezing today, I had to run out to buy guitar strings (I still haven't figured out the proper tuning by the way so it sounds kind of funky) but it was raining like crazy. The street in front of our house was ankle deep in water. I suppose it's nice that the temperature wasn't extremely hot because the last thing anyone really wants is high heat and humidity.

Well wasn't that interesting? Here, have a line from Candide (just because the book is right in front of me):

"They both started back, then threw themselves into each other's arms, and shed torrents of tears."

I wonder what that could mean, haven't gotten to that part yet!

No comments: