Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Saturday 14 January 2012

I have this huge picture of Ian Curtis crouching over his mic right in front of my bed. The picture is so bad that you can't really tell it's him or what exactly he's doing so if you're not familiar with the exact picture, you might as well be looking at inkblots. One day mum came into my room, she's usually very critical when I draw pictures that look depressing (to her and her alone) but this one, which was kind of grungey if you think about it, this one she approves of. So I don't know if she thinks it's a picture of a man crouching over to pray or something very Christian like that but hey, at least she won't tell me to take it down!

Another boring, random story. To be fair, I'm also extremely bored so my only wish right now is that the whole world suffers the same fate. "Why not do something" you say, the sad irony is I can't be bothered committing myself to an activity. Yeah, I don't deserve to mope around.

Another random note! Why has it taken me this long to listen to The Animals? Is it weird that I'm sort of into their psychedelic feel? Because I'm not one for psychedelic music, they creep me out a bit and at times I wonder if you have to be high to understand their brilliance or what. But yeah, The House of the Rising Sun is just a wonderful epic, even if it is about a brothel..

No comments: