Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Sunday 8 January 2012

Do the Alligator!

Unless you're Sterling Mallory Archer...


I have been searching for this song for 7 years! 7! I remember the first time I heard it was during the rehearsals of this performing school in our city for Starstruck, and I was so in love with everything. Of course the brutal reality of the performing arts is everything else that goes on before the curtains rise for the first time. But when you were kids, just to be there standing in the crazy ass lighting when people cheered for you even though you were crap, knowing that you did the best you could, that was probably the best feeling anyone can have. That's not the point of this post though, the point of this post is that I found this amazing, fun song at last. One that kind of gets you moving, sometimes in all the wrong directions because like me, you have no sense of rhythm and know not a single one of those thousand dances. I'm not even going to begin to talk about the pink tux! God bless 60s men and their fabulous attires.


Apparently the "na na na na" part of the song was added in a cover by accident. Ironically, if that slip never happened, I probably wouldn't have loved this song.


God, I hate a lot of today's music...

No comments: