Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Friday 30 December 2011

Twenty-eleven

The year was good to me, I really can't say anything more. Sure, some things I wish didn't have to happen but overall, it was a great year. I mean, having troops come home for Christmas was probably just the best news anyone could ever hope for even if it didn't happen in my own country but it meant that a war is over and I can't say anything bad about that.

I have to say though, I'm sort of overcome with a feeling of melancholy now that the year is coming to an end. You know one of the many things I fear in life is the concept of a certain end. I'm afraid that what lies ahead, after the end, before the end, during the end will not meet my expectation and I'd be left with questions that will remain unanswered, ever! I'm also slightly saddened, but humbled, from finally realising and accepting my insignificance to the universe. But why end the year with these fears and anxiety? I'd rather face it with other fears like that of fire crackers or how I have no idea how to get through finals.

2012, bring it! Let's see if the Mayans weren't completely mad.

No comments: