Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Monday 5 December 2011

It's not going to happen!

I'm not sure what kind of dog that is, it was supposed to be a pug at some point but then again I don't really know what pugs looked like so... be content with my pig/pug/cow breed of dog.


Sunday was just one of those days that dragged a little longer than it should have and then when the day finally ended I had to stay up all night just to catch up on youtubing interviews of Tina Fey. I don't like being tired. People keep saying that I'm doing this to myself, but guess what? I'm too tired to even comment on your statement.


It's my sister's birthday today, yaaaay. No champagne, no cake, no sister. And then I cracked..

No comments: