Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Congratulations, your life is pathetic!


I was going to write a semi depressing post on how I wanted to run away from home and start a new life with the circus but then decided to stay in my miserable, miserable state of mediocrity because of my fear of clowns, but who really needs another reason to hate the world? Come live in the wonderful world of pop culture and see how many characters you recognise from the above picture! I gotta tell you, I recognise quite a lot of characters and to be honest, I'm not sure why I would even brag about that because all it means is I pay a lot more attention to these vain, intricate details than I do the vain, intricate details that surround my real life and the people involved in it.

People say that the eye sees what it wants to see, it doesn't really, it sees everything but the brain interprets it according to what we are familiar with so even though ultimately we see what we want to see, the eye actually sees a lot more but just we just choose to see something else entirely. If that makes any sense, and it shouldn't because I'm a bit disoriented right now thanks to my late caffeine rush. So anyway, I will see Janice Joplin up there somewhere because I want to see her in there somewhere. I also see Gandalf... who reminds me of one of my professors, who reminds me that I have my exams next week and I don't know much about anything.

No comments: