Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Sunday 9 October 2011

C'est La Vie

Last week was awful, for 3 days I couldn't eat or pee because I was so behind on the things I had to do which in retrospect is actually my fault but I'm going to complain about it regardless. So basically I've found out how it feels to be burning the candle at both ends and it is exhausting. October is kind of terrible for me, I have my mids in a few weeks and I don't even know what some subjects are about so the fear is keeps making me flinch and I can't sleep all that well despite of the crazy fatigue.

Meanwhile not too long ago I was on the phone with my sister who at the time was sitting outside of the Lanvin show at the Jardin de Tuilleries where she saw a bunch of amazing people and that's something that I wish I could be doing you know? Just sitting at the park watching people wear pretty clothes and looking for a cafe to hang in. Sometimes I wonder if my sister saw herself sitting on that chair 3 years ago watching reporters and photographers flock over to important people arriving like a swarm of bees over honey. Sometimes I talk to people about how weird it is that some things happen to certain people but in all honesty I think no one has a clue what they're doing even after whatever it is that is happening is happening. Like I don't think I've done anything with my life that's all that amazing but there might be people who think I have an amazing life and wonder if I ever planned any of it to happen.

Basically I'm just tired and bored and I could really use a drink right now.. Oh! And I'm out of credit because I had to make heaps of phone calls and texts in the past week alone!

No comments: