Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Cordial Strangers

Gray Area: Morning

Sometimes I overlook the impact that strangers could have on our lives. Sometimes I forget that everyone is fighting their own battles because I get so preoccupied with being a complete bitch for no real reason. Sometimes we all forget that and we think everyone has their own hidden agenda and don't even consider the idea that sometimes people say nice things and do nice things because that's just how they deal with their problems. We spit at their faces, asking them with a condescending look, 'what's wrong with you?' and we make them feel like shit because we feel like shit. Well sometimes, the world is just shit and sometimes the shit you're going through is nothing compared to the explosive diarrhea that the person you just dissed was going through.

Sometimes I forget that, hell perhaps even more often that I wish and for that I apologise. I am sorry if on a really rough day I said or did some things that upset you just because I was a bit down, I know I can be a real bitch at times (if not all times!)


---
This is probably one of my favourite strips I've ever drawn so it's kind of a mix of confusion and heartbreak seeing that it might as well be the one with the least responses. I know that most of the time the things you find hilarious people don't budge at because it might be too much of a personal reference than one hopes. I really have to work on that!

If anyone cares, I just saw Clueless for like the gazillionth time and their playlist is just legendary! I'm listening to Supergrass' Alright which I absolutely love probably even more than the actual movie. I feel like everybody loves that song as well, even if you think you have never heard of it, YOU HAVE.

No comments: