Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Friday 12 August 2011

Are you writing ABOUT an idiot of FOR one?

Two whole chapters of a consumptive teen's delirium! I'm afraid that although the characters in those chapters are most likely intoxicated after bucketloads of free champagne, I'm not quite at the same level or drunkenness and none of this shit really makes sense. Did people back then just have a higher alcohol tolerance level or something? Because for a middle aged man to have drunk so much and still have a completely eloquent speech on the rushed lifestyles and materialistically oriented minds due to the social, economic and political turmoil back in the days of the ol' revolution is just astonishing to me. Though it might explain how the party can sit and enjoy themselves in spite of several conflicts involving almost every single person there not all that long ago.

I know there is a literary significance in it and that perhaps it is just my ignorance yet again but there comes a point where one asks (around 3/4 of the story I shall have you know) where is this going graaaah!!!!

So to answer your question (knowing perfectly that it was not aimed at myself): "Tell me now, have I troubled you or not?" ya sort of did there young lad, ya sort of did..

No comments: