Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Saturday 23 April 2011

gotta get down on good friday

you gotta pay the troll toll to get into the boy's hole

On Good Friday we went to church because I owed it to mum because she still thinks I'm a devout Christian and I mean what's 2 or 3 days a year? It's kind of entertaining because the church we go to keep making productions like plays and choirs and stuff (mum would get pissed whenever people clap 'what is this American Idol?' what is this the early 2000s? Why are we making american idol references?) and it would either end up really disturbing, offensive or just plain corny so just watching the awkward looks on people's faces was worth the tripe.

So anyway we went to church yesterday morning, well it was like 10 but it felt really early for me and I almost fell asleep maybe a dozen times. This whole week I've been so sleepy, it's almost scaring me because I had coffee after a long sobriety just two days ago and I went straight to sleep after that. It's like as if my metabolism have gone nuts.  In my defense the service was at least two hours long so it's like a full feature length movie with Nicholas Cage, how do you not sleep through that? It's not like I could, for one thing the statue of Jesus at the front was looking down miserably at me as though he was saying 'dude, you're not even gonna see Me die?' and in addition there was this kid sitting next to us and he would keep looking at me and telling his mother whenever I dozed off. I felt like sending him to a permanent dream myself. But I got to take a little nap during the prayers, Christians like to take forever praying and then yell AMEN! at the end so you can't miss your mark.

Point is I'm so sleepy it's not even funny... and I have to get up at 6 tomorrow because the latest service starts that time. And I'm listening to Total Eclipse of the Heart man! I don't even care about anything anymore!

No comments: