Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 7 April 2011

Buh Duhhhh Graduationing?

Gray Area: B

I've been asked this question by various people all the time: How did you graduate high school? And I tire of having to answer them individually. I don't really blame them, I'm not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack, in fact I'm what you call a damaged good, you know the bulb you send back to the factory? Only in this case my parents can't just return me to the manufacturer, apparently my mother's womb doesn't work that way. So to avoid further vivid images of my mother's womb and people's curiosity, this is exactly how I graduated and got into a university. It's called slipping through the cracks, the cracks of the education system is just larger than one expects or wish it is but all we can do is just sit back, relax and deal with the fact that people like me are contaminating your society.. ya'll! You can hate me all you want, but in my personal opinion, it would be better to hate the system instead.

On an unrelated note, I hope imported movies are green lighted again, I so look forward to Hanna. It's directed by Joe Wright who is ah-mazing and Saoirse Ronan who I think is one of --if not-- the best young actresses today. AND CATE BLANCHETT!! For the love of.. please, please let that show in theatres here!!!

No comments: