Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Saturday 5 March 2011

Jason Sudeikis is an Independent Woman


I don't know who this Don Cheadle be, but I was watching an old episode of 30 Rock (again).. and this segment gave me a lot of needed laughter. Nothing gets anyone through the week better than Mr Draper channeling his inner Jamaican nurse, and my week was quite a mouthful believe me!
So if you don't get it, Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) is a bit high and she's hallucinating that the 3 Jamaican Nurses at the dentist's are her 3 ex-boyfriends because she's a lonely old hag.

Ooh gurrl, you need a boyfreend! Then again, this is a Saturday night and I'm on the webz so.. dammit!

On a completely unrelated note, I went through the whole Waiting for the Sun album and it is amazing, as it should be! The overall tone was actually a bit dark and depressing but haaay.. Don Cheadle on a bed of rice.

No comments: