Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Wednesday 2 February 2011

YOUR LIFE IS SHIT!

I read David Arkoff's 'Half Empty' which is interesting because I never really thought that the bleak shall inherit. I thought that the world was busy exterminating pessimists because they were contagious and therefore a menace to society not because they saw them as a threat like they did.. oh I'm going somewhere really horrid with that, scratch that, sunshine and rainbows yay. I actually thought that how you felt about something really did affect the outcome when it doesn't really because ultimately, we do move forward whether we like it or not.

If you think about it, figuratively and literally, looking at the bright side does nothing but blind you. I'm not trying to be a sour sally (no that is not product placement) but it's true you know, thinking that a severed leg was a blessing doesn't actually make it a real blessing. It just makes you delirious. Delirious and awful because I have a feeling you're only saying that so they would give you more anti depressants. AWFUL!

 oh.. hay.....

So here I am, demotivating everyone who reads this because it's for your own good, people who underestimate themselves tend to do better than those with can-do spirits and rank themselves as geniuses.
You're welcome :)

--
One thing I've noticed is that on several channels on tv, they're okay with people saying 'crap' and 'bitch' but not shit. Why.

No comments: