Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Friday 17 December 2010

Coping With Exam Woes

 Gray Area: Cheat

A lot of times during finals you will see people come out of the exam room wondering to themselves where they went wrong in preparation. Luckily, I knew exactly what I did wrong so I could go straight to the beating-self-up-for-being-a-complete-tard phase of the post traumatic stress. Here's what happened...

Last night when I should have been studying, I ended up watching part soccer, part Sky High --which as much as I hate to admit is actually not too bad a family-friendly movie-- here's the catch: I hate watching soccer, I never get what's going on in the game, it's like.. wake me up when they kick a homerun you know? But at times, when I lack motivation to do other things or feel like being one of those jackasses who switch loyalty and become instant patriots when the occasion is convenient, yes, I do in fact watch soccer. When that was over, I went upstairs to hit the books --well book actually, we just have the one but it could very well be 3 and it wouldn't have made the slightest difference-- only to instead find myself practicing how to tie a windsor knot with a tie that I got for high school but never really wore, followed by the experimentation of using many different fabrics, including my towel, as an ascot tie. Then I slept through the morning.

So 8 hours, 2 rainstorms and 3 pages of handwritten bullshitting later, I have made peace with the fact that probably I won't graduate with a first. Darn society and their ridiculously high standards! And once again, 30 Rock has made the coping much easier. Good show!

No comments: