Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Saturday 25 September 2010

I am having an identity crisis... well it's about damn time! All the years I've been alive I've convinced myself of who I am but when all evidence proves otherwise, I feel like I've lost all sense of truth. Almost like as if throughout the years when I'm busy convincing myself, the universe has kept trying to shake me out of the delusion. You point a gun to my head, to my loved ones and I still won't be able to create anything. I'm not an artist!

I want to accept this fact, but it's hard. I guess I've just grown so accustomed to the idea, so much that I'm not ready to let the ship sail. At least until I've found who I really am. Or would it be even more difficult then? Have I been deprived of the privilege of dreaming?

No comments: