Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 28 January 2010

One of the things I hate

I have not eaten anything since breakfast, my eyes are burning and I have to leave in like 5 minutes yet here I am updating my blog.. This goes to show how much I need the world to know

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE BORROW MY STATIONERY LET ALONE LOSE IT OR DAMAGE IT IN ANY WAY!

Every time I buy a new rubber, there is always 8 sharp corners that I can use to rub out fine lines or make small details and so I try my very best to keep 4 of these corners sharp. Every time I buy a new rubber, someone seems to borrow it and EVERY time all 8 corners have been dulled out and again I am left, feeling violated in more ways than one! I hate hate it! And they seem to end up missing after a few days, if not missing then mutilated. Who thinks it's funny to chop up other people's erasers? I certainly don't!

No longer do I lend my pencils to anyone because nobody bothers to return it back to me. Skanks.. If they do return it it would be in horrible shape, as in "Oh sorry, I found this on the ground and I think people have walked over it and spilled some questionable juice on it" as an excuse when they return it to me the next day -if I'm lucky.

My pens! My beautiful drawing pens, they are NOT for writing thank you very much. If you absolutely MUST use it please, please don't write a huge block of test with it, It is essential to y existence and I can't always buy a new one every time some jack loses it or bend the tips from writing weirdly.

And I say this with love. Thank you.

Of course, this is not my most hated thing, on top of the list are Hitler, rape, copyright infringement and cheese that taste like plastic.

No comments: