Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Pugging hell!

See what I did there?

Pugs are arguably the most beautiful creature on this planet. Rivaled only by other bulldog variations or the bison (I'm sorry, Marion Cotillard... even though you looked absolutely flawless in Cannes this year). Like I don't even AAAAAGGGHH!!!!

Have you met Andrew Shek? He draws elephants and does character designs for the likes of Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon. It's pretty awesome. You know what else makes him awesome? He drew these two beautiful pugs.



~Unrelated Tangent!~

Today the lady who was watching our exam room snickered at someone's answer sheet. I thought it was extremely rude so I stared at her until she looked at me and then I gave her probably the biggest "oh brother" eyeroll sequence I've ever given anyone. That's just one of the biggest blow to the ego isn't it? To have someone laugh condescendingly at your answer sheet? As if the exam itself wasn't gut wrenching enough as it is.


No comments: