Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Thursday 14 March 2013

We all know this guy

"why do you look so sad?"
what do you mean why do i look so sad? because i am sad?
"well, it's bumming me out, man. cut it out!"
it's bumming you out? it's bumming you out! my being bummed out bums you out! ooooh poor little baby, aren't we such victims here? never mind that i might have some real shit troubling me, you don't want to look at my sad face because it bums you out!
"is there some real shit that's troubling you?"
i don't want to talk about it.

---
what do you think? too much italics, not enough capital letters?

Which reminds me, meet Scott Adams, the creator of the morbidly hilarious office themed strip Dilbert and read his thought on the contagion known to common humans as 'moods'.

No comments: