Thoughts:

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."

Past Thoughts

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sometimes when I see people laugh I envy them, often even going so far as to completely despise them. Even if they are complete strangers to me. But most of all when they are actually people I'm rather fond of. What so distinguishes us that we are on two sides of an erect wall that is joy?

I think I just had a mental breakdown the other night. It was scary. Scarier still was the sensation that I didn't want to let go of the feeling.

The thing about being a girl is that you can't ever be extremely upset or sad, it's always just your hormones acting up or PMS. But how just how long do these typically last? A few days? A few weeks? Or maybe I've just been PMS-ing for the past few years or so.

Maybe none of us are meant to be happy. Maybe that's the curse of the forbidden fruit. Who ever said that we were supposed to be happy anyway? It's not like anybody promised it to us when we were born. It's not reasonable to be upset over something that is not yours to demand for.

No comments: